Good morning to all of you,
We are currently working on two plastic projects.
The first project will use CPET Crystallized Polyethylene
The material will be utilized in the food industry and has to
be FDA approved.
The second project material has not been finalized. Our goal is to
find a plastic that has memory and can hold a pleat with minimum
spring back and that is 100% recyclable.
We want to introduce an alternative to steel for media backing currently
used in the filter industry. We are looking for material that is of high strength
and has resistance to fatigue.
The material will be stretched in the expanding process and pleated in the final manufacturing stage.
We have tested Natural HDPE (High-density polyethylene), but have not
achieved the results as we were seeking.
I have some general questions for both projects.
Please provide as much information as possible.
1. What type of plastics do your contacts offer, that can recycled?
2. How can the material be recycled?
3. Are there any environmental concerns with the recycling process?
4. Width availability min/max?
5. Need preliminary prices on the plastic options.
6. What colors are available? Is color cost driven?
7. What are the coil average weights?
8. What are the ID and OD of the coils?
9. What is their thickness capacity?
10. What is the UOM for the product?
11. What is their standard lead-time for truck load or container orders?
12. Where is the product manufactured?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
date_range Feb 21' 2018/ Saudi ArabiaWe are a major supplier of specialty chemicals to the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industry in Saudi Arabia and the GCC. Please visit our website for more details. We...
date_range Feb 20' 2018/ JapanWe are into trading of raw materials and modifiers for synthetic resins, raw materials for plastic lenses and related coatings, raw materials for paints and adhesive, for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics,...
date_range Feb 01' 2018/ JapanWe are Japanese construction materials company located in Bunkyo-Ku, Japan engaged in export and import of plastic raw materials, masterbatches, etc. Please see our website for details. We would...
date_range Feb 01' 2018/ JapanWe are Japanese construction materials company located in Bunkyo-Ku, Japan engaged in export and import of plastic raw materials, masterbatches, etc. Please see our website for details. We are...
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly