Good morning to all of you,
We are currently working on two plastic projects.
The first project will use CPET Crystallized Polyethylene
The material will be utilized in the food industry and has to
be FDA approved.
The second project material has not been finalized. Our goal is to
find a plastic that has memory and can hold a pleat with minimum
spring back and that is 100% recyclable.
We want to introduce an alternative to steel for media backing currently
used in the filter industry. We are looking for material that is of high strength
and has resistance to fatigue.
The material will be stretched in the expanding process and pleated in the final manufacturing stage.
We have tested Natural HDPE (High-density polyethylene), but have not
achieved the results as we were seeking.
I have some general questions for both projects.
Please provide as much information as possible.
1. What type of plastics do your contacts offer, that can recycled?
2. How can the material be recycled?
3. Are there any environmental concerns with the recycling process?
4. Width availability min/max?
5. Need preliminary prices on the plastic options.
6. What colors are available? Is color cost driven?
7. What are the coil average weights?
8. What are the ID and OD of the coils?
9. What is their thickness capacity?
10. What is the UOM for the product?
11. What is their standard lead-time for truck load or container orders?
12. Where is the product manufactured?
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
date_range Sep 18' 2018/ VietnamOur company specializes in importing plastic from worldwide. We were established in 2012, as both trading and manufacturing company who is expert in the re-treatment products of papers and...
date_range Sep 07' 2018/ UKEstablished in the year 2008, our company is based in London, UK. We deal in a variety of products like dry fruits, flavours, honey and eggs, spices like pepper, vegetables,...
date_range Sep 04' 2018/ Sri LankaIncorporated in 1993 with German expertise, professionalism and technology, we are the pioneer and the leaders in Sri Lanka for Precision Mould Making & Injection Moulding. Please make a visit to...
date_range Sep 04' 2018/ UAEWe are engaged in dealing of polymer such as PE, PP, and PVC. We offer Prime, Near to Prime, Off Spec, Off Grade, Wide Spec, Powders and Sweeps. Simultaneously, other...
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly