• date_rangePosted On :   Apr 25' 2009
  • location_cityCity :   Cairo
  • languageCountry :   Egypt
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   9042536

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are looking forward to import Sodium Sulphide and long term business
relationship with your company as a manufacturer of this material.

Molecular Formula: Na2S
Purity: 60% min or 62% min
Packing : 25 kg plastic woven bag without pallets
Quantity: 4 FCL (100 or 104 Tons) monthly
Color: Yellow and Red

So you are kindly requested to provide us with the following:

1- Specifications and Quality in details,
2- Delivery Terms,
3- Quotation according to C.I.F ((El Ein EL-Sokhna Port - Egypt),
4- Certificate of Analysis,

Our Terms & Conditions:

1. The certificate of origin should be authenticated by the Egyptian Consulate,
2. B/L: Full set clean on board Marine Bill of Lading, with 14 -21 days Free
Time of Detention,
3. Insurance Certificate: Total amount of the Commercial Invoice
plus 10% covering (110%)
4. Certificates in demand: Product & Quality Testing Certificates, and Inspection Certificate issued by your Company
5- Payment Terms: 30% T/T as a partial payment, and the rest 70% will be
paid after receiving copies of all documents.
6- All documents should be sent by Airmail DHL.
Last but not least, according to your company's reputation and dignity
we anticipate your earliest response in this regard.

Best Regards

Buying Rubber Processing Chemicals

date_range Jun 14' 2019/  Sri Lanka

We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading conglomerates with ventures in businesses ranging from agriculture to chemicals and from medicine to household products. To view our product range, please...
Buying Finishing Chemicals for Textiles

date_range May 03' 2019/  Turkey

Our Company is a chemical company with a century-long history. Born as a textile chemical auxiliaries industry , it evolves over the years to become a consolidated reality on a...
Requirement of Industrial Chemicals- Textile Dyes

date_range Jan 18' 2019/  Indonesia

We are leading Asian dyestuff manufacturers. For using in textile we would like to buy Reactive Dyestuff of premium quality in bulk quantity. The concerned suppliers can get in touch...
Requirement of Organic Pigments/Dyes

date_range Jan 17' 2019/  Japan

Our company is based in Japan. We are into sales and marketing of chemical products. Please make a visit to our website for more details. We are ready to buy...