• date_rangePosted On :   Apr 25' 2009
  • location_cityCity :   Cairo
  • languageCountry :   Egypt
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   9042535

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are in demand of 4 FCL at this Month
This inquiry is for manufacturers only.
It is my pleasure to send to you and to your company my best compliments.
We look forward to import 4 FCL of Sodium Nitrite Grade 99% min for
industrial use at this month.
So you are kindly requested to provide us the following:

1- Specifications and Quality in details,
2- Quotation according to C.I.F ((Alexandria Port - Egypt),
3- Packing Information,
4- Certificate of Analysis,

Our Terms & Conditions:
1. The certificate of origin should be authenticated by the Egyptian Consulate,
2. B/L: Full set clean on board Marine Bill of Lading, with 14 -18 days Free
Time of Detention,
3. Insurance Certificate: Total amount of the Commercial Invoice plus 10% covering,
4. Certificates in demand: Product & Quality Testing Certificates, and Inspection Certificate issued by your Company
5- Payment Terms: 30% T/T as a partial payment, and the rest 70% will be paid after receiving copies of all documents.
6- All documents should be sent by Airmail DHL.
7- Delivery Time: Less than 2 weeks of receiving the partial payment

Pallets are not important.

Last but not least, according to your company's reputation and dignity
we anticipate your earliest response in this regard.

Best Regards,

Looking to buy Branded Apparels Stocks

date_range Mar 11' 2019/  UAE

Based in UAE. At the moment we require Garment Stock Lots like Shirts, Skirts, Pants, T-Shirts, etc for all. We would prefer to buy these garments of different brands...
Wanted Stocklot Branded Apparels

date_range Mar 08' 2019/  Sweden

We are importer and distributor & dealing with Garments, Wheat , Rice, Halal meat, Sugar, Cement Edible oil, Iron ore, Gold, Coal, Petroleum, Urea, & scrap rail & HMS. etcWe want to buy Stock...
Urgently Require Leather Fashion Accessories Stock

date_range Mar 08' 2019/  Sweden

We are importer and distributor & dealing with Garments, Wheat , Rice, Halal meat, Sugar, Cement Edible oil, Iron ore, Gold, Coal, Petroleum, Urea, & scrap rail & HMS. etcWe are in search of...
Need to buy Stocklot Branded Footwear

date_range Mar 08' 2019/  Sweden

We are the importer and distributor & dealing with Garments, Wheat , Rice, Halal meat, Sugar, Cement Edible oil, Iron ore, Gold, Coal, Petroleum, Urea, & scrap rail & HMS. etcWe are seeking for...