• date_rangePosted On :   Sep 02' 2008
  • location_cityCity :   California
  • languageCountry :   USA
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   8090276

Request for Quotation

Printed Card with fragrance micro encapsulation (Scratch n Sniff)

Item: Scratch N" Sniff Card. printed

Color: front four color/reverse three color
One side portrait of Pope Pius IX.
Reverse side has text and signature
Artwork: Buyer will supplt photo-ready

Cardstock: 300 GSM:
Size: 2-1/8 x 4 inches
Scent: Fragrance oil compound to be supplied by buyer

Quantity: Please quote 10.000 and 20.000 delivered to San Rafael,

Payment: 30 % prior to production and remaining 70% upon receipt of
Bill of Lading

Importing Paper Board

date_range Apr 03' 2020/  Sri Lanka

We are an Importer, wholesaler, Manufacturers of Computer Stationery, Blank & Printed in Carbonised & White Paper. We are looking for Indian suppliers who can supply coated/uncoated, gloss coloured pulp,matted...
Ready to buy Disposable Dinnerware

date_range Mar 27' 2020/  Germany

Our company specializes in the production of recyclable disposable tableware made of palm leaves and has been distributing its plates for decades in the country of production India. Please go...
Sourcing White Tissue Paper

date_range Mar 12' 2020/  USA

We are a USA based food company dealing in all kinds of agro commodities. At the moment we are looking to buy V fold white Napkins made up of paper...
Importing Drinking Straws

date_range Mar 10' 2020/  Cyprus

We are a company based in Cyprus that deals in custom clothing and fabrication. For further details have a look at our website. Currently, we are ready to buy soft...