I need 2 kinds of tape.
I need 2 kinds of tape. Its a technical parameters :
1. Thickness total (carrier + adhesive): 0,2mm.
2. Adhesive - acrylic; carrier - PVC (medium soft - must be
conformable but not too soft because machine application of
wide tape (1040mm) cannot cause any deformation of a carrier).
3. Temperature resistance: -40 C. + 90 C.
4. Colour: grey RAL7035 or RAL7047, (sample roll can have
5. Must have a paper liner or in case of no liner - there should be
a process called "release treatment" involved to give possibility to
unwind the tape very easily.
6. High adhesion level (to glossy aluminum sheets 0,15mm thick).
7. It is to be a permanent application - tape applied on aluminum
will stay on the roof (as a kind of insulation around the roof window)
for many years - so it should have good aging properties.
8. Dimensions: width - 1040mm, length - minimum 50m (sample
roll also must be 1040mm wide).
1. We need just PVC tape with a strong adhesion. We will laminate
it with aluminum by ourselves.
2. This is the short info about the application of the tape: it is going
to be used by a roof windows producer which wants to make an
insulation around the window. It is used for strengthening of thin
(0,15mm) aluminum sheets used for producing of accessories to
roof windows (during montage). Finally there is butyl tape applied
on such laminate (aluminium + our PVC tape) and such product is
used for insulation of roof widows on the roof. So as you can see
this is quite difficult conditions:
Temperature (the tape should be temperature resistant
form -40 to +90 -statement in technical specification), humidity
(it is outside, on the roof), time (will stay on the roof maybe for
PET self adhesive protective foil for thermoforming melamine
1. Dimensions: we need four widths: 1250, 1300, 1320, 1350mm,
length: minimum 500m, max 1500m.
2. Volume per year - about 500.000 sqm.
3. We are looking for a similar foil to Novacel 4229 (technical data
4. Technical requirements: in technical data sheet of Novacel 4229.
5. Application: the foil is applied (machine application) on wide sheets
of decorative laminates during production (to protect its delicate surface)
in our customer?s plant. After that it is sent to another plant where
process called "post forming" take place. There is a hit of temperature
of 300 C. for one second. That is why the foil has to be high
Please give the best price and offer us sample if possible.
date_range Apr 20' 2021/ IsraelOur company was established in 1986. We are the leading importing and marketing company in Israel and a gift, novelty and souvenir store. To know our product range please visit...
date_range Apr 09' 2021/ KuwaitWe want to buy PPE sheets, bubble sheets, corrugated sheets, edge board protectors, air bubble packs, PP strapping bands and silica gel for industrial packaging. We would buy these packaging...
date_range Apr 05' 2021/ QatarWe are leaders in the distribution of catering disposables products to the hospitality, complexes, professional catering businesses, wholesalers and retail sectors, all restaurants and hotels supplies. To know more about...
date_range Mar 31' 2021/ UKWe are a leading manufacturer in flexible packaging. We manufacture custom flexible packaging for all industries ranging from flexible food packaging to industrial packaging for fixtures and fasteners and detergents....
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly