Soft LOI: Offer to buy edible Crude Sunflower Seed Oil in bulk
Rev 10 March 2008
1. Commodity and Intended Use: Crude Degummed Sunflower Seed Oil
for processing into edible oil
2. Quantity/Term: 2,500 MIN-5,000 MAX mt/month for 12 months
continuous, price fixed
3. Specifications: Typical Below
4. Packing: Bulk by ship to tank
5. Origin / Destination: Black-Azov sea ports, Ukraine, Bulgaria,
Argentina / Turkey
6. Target Price: 1100 USD per metric ton, CIF Mersin/Turkey ports
7. Contract duration: trial shipment, then one year with extensions, with
8. Delivery begins: Spring 2008, and then every 30-45 days after
opening of L/C
9. Type of payment: Each shipment, 100% by an Irrevocable, Transferable,
Divisible, Confirmed Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC),
Payment at Sight
10. Performance Bond: 2% value of L/C
11. Inspection: By SGS or equal at port of loading at Sellers expense
Crude Sunflower Seed Oil specification: typical
Pure unadulterated de waxed sun flower oil free from
Admixture with other oils.
Moisture and impurities 1.5%
Peroxide value 5 max -milli mole/kg-
Ffa (as oleic) 2% max
Refractive index (at 20c) 1.471-1.476
Titer (pour point) 16-20 c
Poly bromide test negative
Iodine value 112-135
Color -5.25 inch lovibond: 7.0 r, 30 y tinto meter-
Cloud point 8 c max
Buyers Company and Bank Information : to be provided after the
time of confirming that requirements are met.
Soft FCO with all details and producers Actual lab reports needed
prior to Buyers LOI and BCL or ICPO.
Understands that any and all offers and/or contracts are subject to
successful verification of funds, availability, and other factors.
1. On behalf of Buyer- sends soft offer to buy / LOI -above- to Seller and
Solicits a full detailed soft FCO or Offer to Sell, requiring lab reports and
certificates of past exports.
Agents protect identity of clients. Sellers may remove their identities from
partial proof of product.
2. Buyer responds to soft FCO with:
Hard ICPO or LOI + BCL with full Company and Banking disclosures and
authorizations to probe.
3. Seller issues Draft Contract/ SPA/ PSC to Buyer, and
Banks exchange Full Proof of Product for Full Proof of Funds.
4. Parties exchange hard copies of signed Final Contract.
5. Buyer issues Non-operative DLC, awaiting Sellers issuance of
6. Inspection of product, documents presented, DLC opens, Funds transfer
7. Shipment begins as per Final Contract
date_range Apr 24' 2019/ BahrainWe began over 50 years ago with the ship chandelling business. We are one of the oldest, strongest and most domestic corporate brands in the Kingdom of Bahrain. To know...
date_range Apr 23' 2019/ Hong KongOurs is a provisional store based in Hong Kong and we are dealing in grocery products. Currently, we are buying 100% pure Ghee of different brands like Britannia, Amul, Madhusudan,...
date_range Apr 19' 2019/ MalaysiaOur company is a global family of yeast and bakery ingredients companies and one of the largest producers and distributors in the world. Our company profile can be seen by...
date_range Apr 17' 2019/ Sri LankaWe manufacture and supply of a range of wheat and poultry based, value added food products and selected trading products to the Sri Lankan market. Our company profile can be...
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly