1. The Helmet should be made of Fiber composite, covering the head
ears and with a Leather extension covering the Neck (resistant to tearing)
2. The Helmet should have a face shield made of Polycarbonate,
thickness 3 mm, well fixed and Vibration proof, and equipped
with three movement mechanism
3. The level of protection of the Helmet should be NIJ Level
1 according to Riot NIJ level 1-1014 02, in addition to the
Crash standard 0105. 01.
4. The weight of the Helmet should be the least possible.
5. The Helmet should have adjusting mechanism to fit all head sizes
6. The Helmet should be made by an Internationally Know company
specialized in Police equipment
7. A sample should be provided.
date_range Mar 13' 2018/ GermanyWe are one of the leading importers in our sector. We offer a complete range of branded products in keeping with market requirements, as well as reliability, speed, and our...
date_range Jan 31' 2018/ IndonesiaOur company was established in 2014. We are specialized in supplying a wide range of products, such as abrasives, cutting and welding products, safety products, etc. Have a look at...
date_range Dec 15' 2017/ AustraliaFor the past 21 years, We have been supplying products and signage to the Safety Industry with great success. Please visit our website for more details. Currently, we would like...
date_range Nov 16' 2017/ FranceSince 1942, we are a vendor of Safety Equipment and Specialized in the maintenance of pressurized safety components. For further details please visit our website for details. Currently, we are...