• date_rangePosted On :   Jul 08' 2020
  • location_cityCity :   Accra
  • languageCountry :   Ghana
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   B-171212

We are in need of buying Dry Hibiscus flowers in bulk quantity.
Please find attached our Procedure and payment terms;

Payment Terms:90% against Delivery Order and remaining 10% against Delivery. Shipper is bound to provide all the original documents prior ship arrival to get the Delivery Order issued by the concerned Shipping Line in Dubai.

Steps to follow:

We will issue Purchase Order with all our rates and payment terms
mentioned in it.

You will start packing the material. You will share all pics and
videos during packing and loading.

You will ship the containers from your country.

As soon as the ship leaves your country after Custom Clearance from
your port the shipping line will issue original shipping documents to
you like Bill of Lading etc.

You will send all those original documents to us either by courier.We
will get Delivery Order from Shipping line in Dubai on those documents
as verification and authority by shipping line that Documents are real
and will not be changed afterwards. After Delivery Order, no one can
change Bill of Lading.

As soon as we get Delivery Order, we will send 90% payment to your account.

Remaining 10 % after custom clearance from Dubai Port after checking
quantity and quality same day.


Please let us know if you accept our offer so that we can proceed to
issue the Purchase Order and Purchase Agreement.


Sincerely
Price Terms : CFR
Min. Order Qty: Bulk
Destination Port : Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Urgently require Herbal Extracts

date_range Aug 06' 2020/  New Zealand

We are buying Natural Extracts and Powder such as Berry Extract, Noni Fruit Extract , Dragon Fruit Powder, Beetroot Extracts and Carrot Extracts, etc. We are a supplier of quality industrial...
Pure Herbal Oils for Israel

date_range Aug 03' 2020/  Israel

Our company is based in Israel and we deal in beauty and cosmetic products. For now we need to buy 98% pure mint oil, davana oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil...
Buying Herbal Essential Oils

date_range Jul 31' 2020/  UK

We are a Kent-based independent brand launched in 2019. We market aromatherapy 100% pure and natural essential oils blend. For more details please visit our website. We would like...
Buying Herbal Skin Care Oils

date_range Jul 30' 2020/  Singapore

Ours is a diversified international trading / manufacturing company based in Singapore. Our company produces a whole range of aromatherapeutic products. To know more about us please visit our website. For...