• date_rangePosted On :   May 28' 2020
  • location_cityCity :   Bangkok
  • languageCountry :   Thailand
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   B-170095

Established in 1995 our company is a leading supplier of functional ingredients and additives used in food, health food and cosmetic industries Please visit our website to know more about us.
We are going to buy 100 Kg pure garlic oil, ginger oil, fennel oil, spearmint oil, clove oil, davana oil and rosemary oil.
If you can supply these essential oils then kindly send your best quotes by email along with HACCP, ISO certificates to proceed further.
Price Terms :CIF
Min. Order Qty :About 100 Kg of Essential oil
Destination Port :Thailand

Buying Essential Oils from India

date_range Jul 08' 2020/  Sri Lanka

We are one of Sri Lanka�s leading conglomerates, and supplier of high-quality chemical products for the local market. Please visit our website to see our profile. Now we...
Ready to buy Dry Hibiscus Flowers

date_range Jul 08' 2020/  Ghana

We are in need of buying Dry Hibiscus flowers in bulk quantity. Please find attached our Procedure and payment terms; Payment Terms:90% against Delivery Order and remaining 10% against...
Importing Herbal Tea

date_range Jul 07' 2020/  UK

We are a microphone dealer based in the UK, providing Premium Microphone Accessories. Our website will help you to know more about us. Now we are going to buy 1000Kg...
Ready to buy Flavoring Herbs and Spices

date_range Jul 07' 2020/  Japan

Ours is a trading company mainly dealing in all kinds of food products such as fruits, spices, grains, bakery and snacks products. Please visit our website for more details. For...