We are looking for a reliable and strong supplier for following yarn.
1) 50/2 CVC (60:40) Combed Weaving - 827 bags( 100 lbs each bag Net weight, wt/cone 4.167 lbs ,length should be even and fix)
2) 80/2 PC (65:35) Combed Weaving- 1252 bags( 100 lbs each bag net weight, wt/cone 4.167 lbs ,length should be even and fix)
Controlled contamination and Quality should be dyeable and suitable for Airjet weaving we will run this quality above 1000 RPM.
3) 100% BCI Cotton Carded Yarn 30s for weaving with 2800+ CLSP, below 450 IPI dyeable guarantee. Requirement is about 10 containers every month.
4) 52% Polyester 48% Cotton Yarn OE 30s for weaving. Requirement is about 5-8 containers every month.
5) ACY DTY 150/48 recycled raw covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9\" (with GRS certificate)
6) ACY DTY 150/48 recycled black covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9\" (with GRS certificate)
7) ACY DTY 150/48 raw covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9\"
8) ACY DTY 150/48 black covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9\"
All are CNF Karachi, Sight LC.
date_range Mar 07' 2019/ Sri LankaWe launched our first apparel factory in Colombo in 1980. We are engaged in manufacturing and importing readymade garments, industrial gloves, and other related products. To view more about us...
date_range Feb 09' 2019/ SpainWe are manufacturers and importers dedicated to women's clothing since 1986. Our company profile can be seen by visiting our website.We want to buy 100% Cotton Yarn...
date_range Feb 09' 2019/ AustraliaOurs is a trusted name within the textile industry for over 40 years. Offering up-to-date, innovative and quality products to embellish and decorate any home. To view our...
date_range Feb 06' 2019/ GermanyOur company was founded in 2000. We work exclusively with the best Indian suppliers dealing in raw materials to finished fabrics. Kindly go through our website for further details.Currently,...
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly