We are looking for a reliable and strong supplier for following yarn.
1) 50/2 CVC (60:40) Combed Weaving - 827 bags( 100 lbs each bag Net weight, wt/cone 4.167 lbs ,length should be even and fix)
2) 80/2 PC (65:35) Combed Weaving- 1252 bags( 100 lbs each bag net weight, wt/cone 4.167 lbs ,length should be even and fix)
Controlled contamination and Quality should be dyeable and suitable for Airjet weaving we will run this quality above 1000 RPM.
3) 100% BCI Cotton Carded Yarn 30s for weaving with 2800+ CLSP, below 450 IPI dyeable guarantee. Requirement is about 10 containers every month.
4) 52% Polyester 48% Cotton Yarn OE 30s for weaving. Requirement is about 5-8 containers every month.
5) ACY DTY 150/48 recycled raw covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9" (with GRS certificate)
6) ACY DTY 150/48 recycled black covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9" (with GRS certificate)
7) ACY DTY 150/48 raw covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9"
8) ACY DTY 150/48 black covered with 40d spandex, draft ratio 2.9"
All are CNF Karachi, Sight LC.
date_range Sep 18' 2020/ AustraliaWe are a textile wholesaling and home furnishings company based in Victoria, Australia. We are going to buy sewing threads in nylon, polyester and cotton for machine embroidery. We want...
date_range Sep 18' 2020/ TurkeyNow we would import dyed cotton and polyester yarn in all yarn counts in various colours. Our company is a chemical company with a century-long history providing chemical products...
date_range Sep 15' 2020/ ItalyWe are an Italy based fashion garments shop with 40 years experience. To know in detail, please visit our website. We are looking for Indian suppliers who can supply natural...
date_range Sep 14' 2020/ IndonesiaWe are looking for suppliers of Polyester, Nylon and Cotton thread/ Filament of 40-80 GSM for Embroidered Machine in various sizes and White, Black, Blue and Green colors. Our...
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly