• date_rangePosted On :   Sep 04' 2014
  • location_cityCity :   Shanghai
  • languageCountry :   China
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   B-130822

We are interested in Chilean iron ore lumps. To follow is our terms and conditions, if you have firm source, we are awaiting your FCO.
1. Commodity: Iron Ore lumps
2. Origin: Chili
a) Chemical Composition
Fe: 62.0%, rejection 61%
Phosphorous: rejection 0.1% max
Sulfur: rejection 0.1% max
b) Physical Size:
10~50mm: 90% min.
10mm/-:5% max.
50mm/+:5% max.
3. Quantity: 150,000 MT/month
4. Duration: 12 months
5. Pricing formula:
a) Base reference price: The base reference price shall be the price referenced in the Platte IODEX 62 Index (CFR China) on the day prior to the DLC being opened by the buyer.
b) The CFR price: shall be the 10 days average (5 days after and 5 days prior to arrival at destination port) based on Platte IODEX 62% Fe CFR China.
c) Discount: A discount of $6.00/MT will apply to the final CFR price.
d)Final CFR Price = The CFR price less USD6.00
6.Commission: A commission of $1.50/MT should be paid by seller P/L after seller receives DLC per each shipment. Irrevocable master fee protection agreement should be signed before proceeding.
7. Performance Bond: seller issues 2% non-operative PB prior to DLC.
8. Buyer issues 100% DLC to activate the PB.
9. Port of discharge: Qingdao/China.
10.Bonus/Penalty: Bonus add USD1.50, and penalty minus USD1.50 per fraction pro-rat
11.Packing: Bulk
12.Inspection: SGS at loading port indicating vessel name, voyage, bill of lading number, contract number and LC number, and CIQ at discharging port.
13. Payment: 95% of shipment amount paid at loading port, and remaining 5% settled by certificates issued by CIQ at unloading port.
14. Past performance records should be provided for buyer verification on seller supplying capacity.
We look forward to your FCO.

Sourcing Aluminium Deoxidizer and Iron Oxides from India

date_range Aug 20' 2019/  Korea

Dear. Sir, We area Korean trader based in Seoul, Korea. Currently, we import silica sand from Egypt, bentonite from Iran, fluorite, talc, raw materials of animal feed, fluorite from Mongolia...
Wanted Iron Ore, Copper Ore, and Copper Cathodes from India

date_range Aug 19' 2019/  Korea

We are a general trading company located in Seoul, Korea with very rich experience in trading of various items like electronics, agro, chemicals etc. At the moment please let us...
Metal Decorative Fencing Equipments and Accessories

date_range Aug 06' 2019/  Germany

We are passionate about innovative products and ideas for house and garden. Please have a look at our website to know more. We are searching for Indian suppliers who can...
Ready to buy Crude Iron

date_range Jul 24' 2019/  Bangladesh

Established in 1990 and as an intending house situated in Dhaka and now we are one of the leading trading and procurement houses of various Scraps, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh....