• date_rangePosted On :   Apr 01' 2013
  • location_cityCity :   ShenZhen
  • languageCountry :   China
  • content_pasteEnquiry No. :   B-125155

We are from ShenZhen, China (pl see website). Our company would like to purchase coconut fiber/Coconut shell carbon / Coconut chaff ,If you are interested to supply coconut products please contact us.
We sincerely hope you could quote after receiving this email, and then we could discuss. Upon the confirmation by our company concerning the quoted price (in the unit of US dollar & Euro) of your company, a contract will be signed during manufacturing the above products .After signing the contract, our company will pay advance payment up to 30%(T/T) of the total amount. The remaining 70% will be paid by issuing a sight T/T, or the account can be settled prior to each delivery.
And please offer us a good scheme and competitive price, so that we can have a long-term cooperation.
Quantity:2600T
Color : golden brown (natural)
Length: minimum 8cm-30 cm
Impurities : below 3%
Humidity : below 15%-18%
Package : 120kg / bag
The specific technical parameters are as below: Coconut shell carbon
Weight:1500 tons
Partical size: 0.4-3mm
Iodine value: 800-1100mg/g
The methylene cyanine adsorption value : 120-150mg/g
Adsorption of phenol value: ≥450mg/g
The methylene blue decoloring rate: ≥11ml
Specific surface area : 900-1300m2/g
bulk density: 0.35-0.55 g/cm3
The total pore volume :0.8-1cm3/g
ash: ≤8%
moisture: ≤5%
Please contact us at the earliest

Buying Premium Indian Copra

date_range Apr 24' 2019/  Lebanon

Our company is based in Lebanon and mainly dealing in food products. We are interested in buying premium quality Dry Coconuts each of weight 500 - 750gm and size approximately 12 -...
Wanted Indian Coconuts for Oman

date_range Apr 19' 2019/  Oman

Our company is based in Oman. We would like to buy Matured De Husked Coconuts from Indian suppliers. We require these de husked coconuts packed in bags containing 25 coconuts...
Sourcing Fresh Coconuts

date_range Apr 16' 2019/  Oman

Established in 2004, we are a privately owned company. Our company was formed with the aim to import and distribute high quality branded products for hotels, restaurants, airlines, catering etc....
Import Coconut Extract and Coconut Beverages for Malaysia

date_range Apr 16' 2019/  Malaysia

Ours is a trading company incorporated back in 1994. We are one of the major reputable wholesale food distributors within Sabah. To know more about us please visit our website....