In Chittagong, Bangladesh has 84 numbers of active scrap ship yards
for ship demolition. Their monthly average demand for ship demolition
stands at 42 nos. We are engaged in this business as an Importer and
indenter as well for supplying scrap ship to yard owners of this region.
Most of the yard owners purchase scrap ships giving preference
to Oil Tankers LDT above 10, 000 M. Tons to 70, 000 M. Tons even
after having a variety of choices. If you are involved in the same business
& selling scrap ships for demolition, we request and invite you to give
us support & supply scrap ship on the regular basis. Please provide us
with the following information of your vessel for settling a smooth
deal to serve you the best support of its kind.
01. Vessel name & Type.
02.LDT in M. Tons OR Long Tons.
03. Place of year built.
04. Length over all
07. Draft of the vessel ( FWD/AFT )
10. Material/Type/ Capacity/ Description of main engine/ Auxiliary Generators.
11. Material/ Weight Spare/ Propeller/ Spare List/ Tail shaft if any.
12. Description of propeller ( Type / Material ) etc.
13. Material and weight of permanent ballast ( if any )
14. Material & weight of insulation ( if any )
15. Delivery date/Vessel handover date to buyer after agreement.
16. Price idea - basis C&F Chittagong
17. Last cargo carried by the Vessel.
18. Removals ( if any )
19. Operating condition
20. Single Skin OR Double skin.
21. Double bottom Tanks / Wing tanks.
22. Reefer space if any.
23. Inspection is available or not.
24. Owners of the vessel.
25. Vessel is dead or she have movement capacity.
26. Vessel Booklet copy.
For selling your scrap ship in Chittagong market, Bangladesh, please
contact us for a guaranteed mutual benefit. If you have the capability
to supply scrap ship on the regular basis, we would be pleased
enough to work with your esteemed company as your agent in Bangladesh.
Your early action & cooperation will be highly appreciated.
date_range Nov 14' 2019/ SingaporeWe sale, import, export legal equipment and marine equipment based on Marine Safety Law. Please have a look at our website to know more. Presently, we are buying Marine Products...
date_range May 11' 2019/ SingaporeWe are a leading supplier of safety, life-saving and firefighting equipment in Singapore. Our company has a wide range of products in Marine, Fire, Industrial and Rescue. Please visit...
date_range Jul 12' 2018/ RomaniaOurs is a trading company based in Romania and currently we are looking to buy Plastic Dock Pontoon, measuring 50cms x 60cms, filled with EPS, has rotational moulding, floats loading...
date_range Nov 15' 2016/ GreeceThe company was founded in 1976 and is a producer of marine lifesaving equipment and marine accessories, to know more visit our website . We are currently in requirement of 350mm,...
Order and Pay for this enquiry. We shall send you complete contact details of this lead. You will be able to contact and negotiate business directly